Guarantee - Returns Policy
All LED products sold by our store are covered by a guarantee of good operation which is offered by the dealerships and is from 2 years and over for the lamps.
From 1 year the Power Supplies are covered if the product has not been opened by the customer, the LED Strips (if not cut) the Gadgets as well as the accessories (unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer).
The product warranty in no case covers damage caused by mishandling, misuse, incorrect connection, poor or incorrect installation, different voltage, short circuit, fire, high or low temperature, humidity, weather (lightning, flood, exposure in the sun, etc.). The guarantee does not provide any right to monetary compensation other than the repair or replacement of the product (Optional). ANY OTHER EXPENDITURE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
PRODUCT RETURN - TERMS
The customer has the right to withdraw from the distance purchase of a product based on Law 2251/1994 (Government Gazette 191 A '/ 16 November 1994) in combination with the Joint Ministerial Decision (Κ.Υ.Α.Ζ1-891 / 30.8 .2013).
In particular, according to European legislation, the customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store under the following terms and conditions:
1) Within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the products or its receipt (if it has selected "receipt from the store"). The costs and the responsibility of transport are borne exclusively by the buyer.
2) The customer must return the product in the excellent condition it received. The returned product should not have been used, just like before the sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, etc.) which should not be damaged or torn and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, specifications and warranties, connection cables, installation software, etc.). Products with any damage can not be returned.
3) In order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are recorded on the purchase document. No return can be made without the purchase document.
4) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal / return, before the relevant deadline, you must notify your intention to withdraw in writing by completing and sending the Return Form by clicking HERE
5) The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged to the company for sending the product to him and shipping costs for its return.
6) Delivery costs are not reimbursed, ie transport costs, cash on delivery costs, etc.
7) Return on products upon special order can not be returned under European Union law.
The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of Law 2251/1994 does not apply to products which are not suitable for return, for reasons of health protection (eg headphones, hands free, etc.) or for reasons of hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as protective gear, respirators, goggles and so on.
Product Returns due to delivery error
In all cases in which other than the sold goods are delivered, by type or quantity or there is a missing property which has been previously agreed in writing with the company, the customer returns the products for inspection and ascertainment of the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the company as well as the costs of return to the customer are borne by the company as long as the method of return proposed by the company is observed.
In case of a defective product the customer has the right to request a full or partial refund only when it is not possible to repair or replace the products.
The customer must inspect the product at the time of receipt and indicate obvious damage to the product to the employee of the courier company or transport company that carries out the delivery in order to record the problem.
The customer must notify the store within 48 hours of receipt of the product for any construction or functional defect or defective parts. The deadline for reporting broken products or broken glass parts is 24 hours. The shipment of the defective product by the customer must be completed within 5 working days of receipt. Otherwise, the store reserves the right not to accept the return.
The customer undertakes to send at his own risk and charge the defective product to the headquarters of the company to be examined by our technical department. If an inspection is required from the technical department of the supplier or producer, the shipping costs will be borne by the store. The product testing process may not exceed 30 calendar days.
If it is found that the product is not defective, but has been used incorrectly, assembled, installed, the product is returned to the customer and shipping costs will be borne by the customer. The company reserves the right to exercise all its legal rights.
In any case, within the product warranty you are entitled to free repair and replacement, or if this proves to be very difficult or expensive, you may be offered a price reduction or a refund.